One of our most popular swing gate operators, just got even better in delivering unsurpassed performance and secure access to your property.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
Unrivaled Performance, Safety and Accessibility
Exclusively LiftMaster: What Sets us Apart:
Secures and safeguards your property by providing up to 400 cycles or up to 97 days of standby power when the power is down.
Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
Securely control and monitor your Gate Operator from anywhere and get activity notifications through the MyQ® app.
LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered: The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
- The installation of a LA400DCS Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost.
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008 through December 31, 2021.
- The credit for solar electric property and solar water heating property, however, is avaliable for property placed in service through December 31, 2021, based on an applicable percentage. The applicable percentages are:
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2016, and before Jan. 1, 2020, 30 percent.
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2019, and before Jan. 1, 2021, 26 percent.
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2020, and before Jan. 1, 2022, 22 percent.
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit.
- You will need to provide a copy of the 'Manufacturer's Certification for Credit'.
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer.
- This offer is only available in the United States.
Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850lbs