DISCONTINUED 8/1/18 NOW RSL12UL
Unrivaled Performance, Safety and Accessibility
Exclusively LiftMaster: What Sets us Apart:
Secures and safeguards your property by providing up to 114 cycles or up to 63 days of standby power when the power is down.
Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
Securely control and monitor your Gate Operator from anywhere and get activity notifications through the MyQ® app.
LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
- LED Diagnostic Display Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
- Solar-Ready Ultra-Reliable System Simple solar conversion delivers power when you need it most and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance.
- POSILOCK® Automatically powers the operator and returns a gate to the closed position when gate is pushed off of closed limit.
- Synchronized Close Simultaneously closes gates.
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- Anti-Tailgate Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- Quick Close Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- HOMELINK ® Compatible Version 4 and higher.
- Security+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Reciever Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- Heavy-Duty Commercial Gear Driven Transmission Provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Soft Start/Stop and Mid-Travel Reversal Extends operator and hardware life in high-cycle and heavy-gate applications.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- Lockable Manual Disconnect When unlocked allows gate to be operated manually.
- Fire Department Compliance Allows gate to auto open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion.
- Quick Close/Anti-Tailgate Quickly secures property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Surge Suppression Provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- Power 12VDC or solar powered.
- Accessory Power 12VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 Main Board, 3 Optional Expansion Board.
- Temperature Specifications
- Without Heater: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- With Optional Heater (HTR): -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- UL Usage Classification I, II, III, and IV.
- Gate Travel Speed 10 in. per second.
- P3 Motor 12VDC continuous-duty motor.
- Operator Duty Rating 120 cycles per day.
- Chassis Constructed with 1/4 in. gold-zinc plated steel for rust prevention.
- Worm Gear Reduction Commercial oil bath gearbox with 12:1 worm gear reduction.
- Cover 1-piece UV-resistant polyethylene cover.
- Operator Weight 100lbs.
This gate operator qualifies for a 30% tax credit
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered: The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
- The installation of a LA400DCS Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost.
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008 through December 31, 2021.
- The credit for solar electric property and solar water heating property, however, is avaliable for property placed in service through December 31, 2021, based on an applicable percentage. The applicable percentages are:
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2016, and before Jan. 1, 2020, 30 percent.
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2019, and before Jan. 1, 2021, 26 percent.
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2020, and before Jan. 1, 2022, 22 percent.
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit.
- You will need to provide a copy of the 'Manufacturer's Certification for Credit'.
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer.
- This offer is only available in the United States.