Unrivaled Performance, Safety and Accessibility
Exclusively LiftMaster: What Sets us Apart:
Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
Securely control and monitor your Gate Operator from anywhere and get activity notifications through the MyQ® app.
LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
- LED Diagnostic Display Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
- Dual Voltage Connections Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- Mechanical Limit System Maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel, even after using manual disconnect.
- Pre-Motion Warning Alarm Activates onboard alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
- External Alarm Reset Button Instantly resets the built-in safety alarm siren.
- Adjustable Friction Clutch Helps to protect gate and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
- Anti-Tailgate Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- Quick Close Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- Homelink® Compatible Version 4 and higher.
- SECURITY+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Receiver Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- Our P3 Motor is designed to perform in the most demanding environments.
- Legacy Elite Heavy-Duty Commercial Gear Driven Transmission Provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- Manual Disconnect When unlocked allows gate to be operated. Connect to optional Fire Department Box to meet local fire code.
- Inherent Reversing Sensor Detects obstructions or increased loads. Reverses gate when closing or stops/reverses the gate when opening.
- Quick Close/Anti-Tailgate Quickly secures property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Surge Suppression Provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- Limit Switch Design Provides precision limit accuracy and reliability.
- Power 110V Single Phase.
- Accessory Power 24VDC, 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board.
- Temperature Specifications
- Without Heater: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- With optional heater (HTRNB: HTR460 for 460V operators): -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- UL Usage Classification I, II, III, and IV.
- Gate Travel Speed 12 in. per second.
- P3 Motor® High temperature continuous duty motor with class H (high-temperature) insulation is rated for high-cycle, high temperature applications.
- Operator Duty Rating Continuous duty.
- Chassis Same bolt pattern/footprint - Constructed with 1/4 in. gold zinc plated steel for rust/corrosion prevention.
- Worm Gear Reduction Commercial oil bath gearboxes with 30:1 wormgear reduction.
- Cover High-density UV resistant one piece polyethylene plastic for excellent heat and corrosion resistance.
- Operator Weight 140 lbs.
1 HP Rated for gates up to 37 ft. in length or weighing up to 2,000 lbs.
1/2 HP Rated for gates up to 37 ft. in length or weighing up to 1,000 lbs.
Call for Pricing